Point-of-Sale Technology vital for today's retail needs
FRONTLINE, Turn-Key's Point of Sale and Preferred Customer Billing system can accommodate up to 99 stores on a central system for real time information access across all the locations.
Point of Sale
- FRONTLINE POS operates on a wide array of POS and bar-code equipment.
- Custom label printing.
- Transaction types include: Cash, credit, debit, gift cards, and checks.
- Up to 6 payment types per sale.
- Pay-outs are recorded in a separate journal.
- Payment on-account for credit or layaway sales.
- Pick ticket and delivery.
- Wireless handheld inventory and customer orders.
- Group pricing.
- Discounting levels by dollars and percent.
- Receiving by vendor product number.
- Allowances for non-inventory items.
- Reporting classifications by division, class, category, product, and item.
Designed for stores that sell to institutional or business customers along with retail.
Enter orders long before they require fulfillment. Frontline monitors the inventory and allocates merchandise.
Perpetual Inventory and Sales Reporting
Inventory and sales reporting functions run in conjunction with the point of sale and preferred billing features. The systems are interfaced with the inventory receiving, physical inventory, and purchasing system supporting multiple companies and sites.
Accounts Receivable System
The accounts receivable module provides you with all the functions needed to control credit card receipts and credit provisions for preferred billing customers.
Create reports in PDF or other electronic formats. Automatically send reports via email or directly to archive storage.
- Master Price Book
- Newly In/Out
- Sales Projections
- Monthly Sales
- Physical Inventory
- Over Credit
- Item Inquiry
- Daily Sales Inquiry
- Invoice Inquiry
- Courtesy Card Systems
- Employee List System
- Price Change
- Stock Status
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Taking Sheets
- Cash Discrepancies
- Service Charges
- Aged Trial Balance
- Multi-store Item Inquiry
- Sales History
- Accounts Receivable Inquiry
- Mailing List System
- And more ...
Return to top
tkPDF is a powerful tool for creating PDF documents in Synergy® programs. Use tkPDF to create complex forms or simply add PDF capability to existing report files. Learn More
Turn-Key applications for use on handheld devices. Learn More
Let tkEDI manage all your trading partner needs from start to finish.