Bev-Pak is currently used by:
- Beer, Wine and Soda Distribution
- Wholesale Liquor Distributors
- Liquor and Wine Importers
- Rectifiers and Distillers
Open Order Entry and Invoicing
Open order entry and invoicing functions interface with inventory, accounts receivable, and all sales reporting. This communication provides the ability to maintain perpetual inventory, control back orders, and maintain sales statistics, warehousing, picking and routing information.
Remote Order Entry
Turn-Key supports a variety of remote order entry devices including hand-helds and portables.
Wide variety of discounting and pricing options.
- Quantity Tables ($, %, net)
- Free Goods
- Mix & Match
- Combos (Manufacturer & In-House)
- Chain Store
- Min/Max Discounts
- National Items/Accounts
- Carry Over/Forward Discounting
Bev-Pak provides a series of comprehensive supplier reporting and bill back tools including but not limited to the following:
- Detailed Depletion Reporting
- Depletion Modeling
- Quantity Discount Support
- Price Point Support
- Program Tracking
- Program Invoicing
Inventory may be reserved or committed at entry time. All sales related statistics, i.e. inventory, commissions, sales analysis, etc. are updated at shipping time. Inventory may be stored in multiple warehouses. Shipping may be directed from a specific warehouse or automatically assigned by the system. Up to 99 locations with 9 bulk locations are provided. Merchandise in transit between warehouses is controlled for accounting and physical inventory.
Sales Analysis and History
Sales of product is stored for a minimum of 24 months providing marketing analysis including profit by customer by product, with analysis of geographic areas, customer types, or any demographics desired.
- Imbedded with the Bev-Pak system are windows to provide the user with search abilities on customer names and addresses, product description, as well as search abilities in all necessary area's including sales history.
- Sales control by territory and division as well as salesperson
- Inventory forecasting and purchase order system
- Physical inventory
- Dynamic credit checking
Because of the uniqueness of markets and specific needs of wholesalers, the following functions are available as options:
- Sales history on laptops for various levels of management
- Multi-company and multi-location inventory control
- LIFO or FIFO inventory valuation
- Scanning and bar-coding
- Shelf and case label printing with bar-coding
- EDI and other data transmissions
- Interfacing to automated warehouse picking systems
- Interfacing to automated routing systems
- Delivery history system - interfaced through routing
- DEC Talk - salesperson messaging system
- Price filing - interfacing with state beverage journals
- Bottler and Rectifier Federal & State Tax Control Reports
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Human Resources
- EDI Services
- Internet Services
- Custom programming as required
Return to top
tkPDF is a powerful tool for creating PDF documents in Synergy® programs. Use tkPDF to create complex forms or simply add PDF capability to existing report files. Learn More
Turn-Key applications for use on handheld devices. Learn More
Let tkEDI manage all your trading partner needs from start to finish.